- Josh Blackman analyzes some of the details of Hanen's 123-page ruling.
- Patrick Brennan suggests that the battle over the constitutionality of the president's executive actions is far from over.
- Bill Jacobson looks at the implications of this ruling for the DHS funding battle.
- Senate Democrats seem inclined to continue to block debate on DHS funding.
- Ilya Somin challenges some parts of Hanen's ruling.
- The Obama administration plans to appeal.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Federal judge Andrew S. Hanen has enjoined the Obama administration from implementing its November executive actions on immigration until after he has ruled on the case. Here's a round-up of some coverage:
Posted by Fred Bauer at 11:53 PM